DISCOVERYING MY PERSONAL PRAYER POWER WITH GOD
December 4, 2011
Lesson # 11
Bible Fact: The blessings that come into my storehouse are promised, planned, promoted and predestined by God in exchange for my growth to trust in His way.
Bible Text: Deuteronomy 28:8, 9
Aim: To lead students to obediently trust God to provide their blessings at a level to meet their individual needs.
Roger Staubach, the quarterback, who led the Dallas Cowboys to the World Championship in ‘71 admitted that his position as a quarterback who didn’t call his own signals was a source of trial for him. Coach Landry sent in every play. He told Roger when to pass, when to run and only in emergency situations could he change the play (and he had better be right!). Even though Roger considered coach Landry to have a “genius mind” when it came to football strategy, pride said that he should be able to run his own team.
Roger later said, “I faced up to the issue of obedience. Once I learned to obey there was harmony, fulfillment, and victory.
A. My material harvest is affiliated with the condition of my spiritual renewal with God.
1. What one word best described the condition of God’s people in the hand of their enemy in Ezekiel 36:2,3?
2. According to v. 8, what is God’s desire for me to overcome the captivity of the enemy so that I can experience renewal preparations for a harvest?
3. I recognize at least nine (9) things that God will do to prepare me for my harvest after my captivity in vv. 9-11.
B. My heart is central to my harvest preparation and increase.
1. I am able to recognize in v. 26 what God requires from me to receive my next level of harvest.
2. I understand what God will do after my preparation is completed for my harvest. According to vv. 27-30
God will do at least seven (7) things to help me to maximize my harvest.
C. Discuss with your group some instances that you know of that made you miss desired victories in your life.